BoliviaOrdinær pris 289,00 kr
Explore the world's largest salt flat, walk in the path of the Inca and search for magic potions in La Paz markets - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bolivia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Bolivia:
Full-color images throughout.
Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics.
Covers La Paz, Lake Titicaca, the Yungas, the Cordilleras, the Southern Altiplano, Salar de Uyuni, Cochabamba, Potosi, Santa Cruz, the Amazon Basin and more.
forfattere: M.Grosberg m.F
Publisert måned: Jun
Publisert år: 2019
Sider nr: 384
BoliviaOrdinær pris 259,00 kr
Discover Bolivia with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to swim with pink river dolphins, cycle the world's most dangerous road, or follow in the footsteps of Che Guevara and Butch Cassidy, The Rough Guide to Bolivia will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Inside The Rough Guide to Bolivia
- Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the steep, narrow lanes of La Paz's market district or the ordered colonial streets of Sucre's historic centre without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: La Paz; Oruro; Potosi; Sucre; Cochabamba; Santa Cruz; and Rurrenabaque. Attractions include: Mercado de Hechiheria; Tiwanuku; Lake Titicaca and Isla del Sol; Coroico and the "Death Road"; the Inca trails; Salar de Uyuni; Reserva de Fauna Andina Eduardo Avaroa; the Che Guevara trail; the Jesuit missions of Chiquitos; Parque Nacional Madidi and the Amazon.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, fiestas, health, national parks and reserves, outdoor activities, crime and personal safety, culture and etiquette and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, wildlife and ecology, books, music and dance,plus a handy language section and glossary.
forfattere: S. Keeling
Publisert måned: Feb
Publisert år: 2018
Sider nr: 344
PERU & BOLIVIAOrdinær pris 249,00 kr
Velkjente danske reisehåndbøker fra politikens forlag. Guidene inneholder det essensielle ved reisemålet: Beskrivelser av severdigheter, oversikt over aktivitets- og sportstilbud, råd og tips til dem som reiser med barn, samt praktisk informasjon for øvrig. Bøkene byr dessuten på underholdende tematekster og kart, og de er rikt illustrerte. Flotte for kortere turer og populære blant dem som reiser på organiserte opplegg. Hendig lommeformat.
Forfattere: C. Martinez
Publisert måned: Jul
Publisert år: 2019
PERU BOLIVIA & ECUADOROrdinær pris 239,00 kr
forfattere: B. Box mf
Publisert måned: Apr
Publisert år: 2017
Quechua PhrasebookOrdinær pris 99,00 kr
Lonely Planet's Quechua Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Quechua phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Ask for hiking directions, learn about local culture and shop at markets with confidence - all with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now! Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decoder. Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips. Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionary. Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology. Meet friends with conversation starter phrases. Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides Inside Lonely Planet's Quechua Phrasebook & Dictionary: Phrases to Learn Before You Go. Ways to Start a Sentence. Phrases to Sound like a LocalListen For - phrases you may hear. Look For - phrases you may see on signs. Shortcuts - easy-to-remember alternatives to the full phrases. Covers Basics - time, dates, numbers, amounts, pronunciation, reading tips, grammar rulesPractical - travel with kids, disabled travelers, senior travelers, sightseeing, business, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, shopping, bargaining, accommodations, directions, border crossing, transportSocial - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, activities, weather. Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions. Food - ordering, at the market, at the bar, dishes, ingredients The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Quechua Phrasebook & Dictionary, a pocket-sized comprehensive language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance.
Publisert måned: Nov
Publisert år: 2019
Sider nr: 227