ESTONIA LATVIA & LITHUANOrdinær pris 219,00 kr
forfattere: S. From laos
Publisert måned: -
Publisert år: 2019
Estonian, Latvian & LithuanianOrdinær pris 99,00 kr
Lonely Planet Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Phrasebook & Dictionaryis your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Chat with locals with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation!
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decoder
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionary
- Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
- Meet friends with conversation starter phrases
- Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
Inside Lonely Planet Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Phrasebook & Dictionary:
- Full-colour throughout
- User-friendly layout organised by travel scenario categories
- Survival phrases inside front cover for at-a-glance on-the-fly cues
- Basics - time, dates, numbers, amounts, pronunciation, reading tips, grammar rules
- Practical - travel with kids, disabled travellers, senior travellers, sightseeing, business, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, shopping, bargaining, accommodations, directions, border crossing, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, activities, weather
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at the market, at the bar, dishes, ingredients
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian Phrasebook & Dictionary, a pocket-sized comprehensive language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance. Great for language students and travellers looking to interact with locals and immerse themselves in local culture.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet is the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet.
Check out our Fast Talk Phrasebook mobile app for on-the-go language needs. (Available languages: German, Latin Spanish, European Spanish, French, and Italian.)
Forfattere: N. Wells mf
Publisert måned: jun
Publisert år: 2020
Sider nr: 287
ST. PETERSBURG HELSINKI & TALLINOrdinær pris 149,00 kr
more than just reviews and directions, a rick steves snapshot guide is a tour guide in your pocket. Rick steves snapshot guides consist of excerpted chapters from rick steves european country guidebooks. Snapshot guides are a great choice for travelers visiting a specific city or region, rather than multiple european destinations.
these slim guides offer all of rick's up-to-date advice on what sights are worth your time and money. They include good-value hotel and restaurant recommendations, with no introductory information (such as overall trip planning, when to go, and travel practicalities).
Publisert år: 2018
TOP 10 TALLINNOrdinær pris 129,00 kr
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tallinn, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tallinn. Take a stroll down Pikk Street, admire medieval treasures at Niguliste Church, explore the traditional Estonian Open-Air Museum by bike or enjoy the atmosphere in the lively Town Hall Square. From the Top 10 pubs and bars, to the Top 10 ways to unwind - discover the best of Tallinn with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tallinn:- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip- Top 10 lists showcase Tallinn's best attractions, covering the City Museum, Pikk Street, the City Walls, Dome Church, Museum of Occupations, Kadriog Park and many more- Free laminated pull-out map of Tallinn, plus four colour neighbourhood maps- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tallinn's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing - Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day - Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information- Colour maps help you navigate with ease- Covers Toompea (Castle Hill), the Old Town, the New Town and moreStaying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Estonia? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Utgitt: 2015
- Språk: Engelsk
- Antall sider: 128